Professor Martyn Jeggo‘s (Director, GCEID) presentation will take place at 3:55pm-4:25pm (EST, New York, USA).
The Webinar brings together noted One Health leaders, advocates, professionals and students in real-time to discuss global One Health efforts while providing a forum for dialogue within and across disciplines.
The main objectives of the Webinar are to:
- Connect One Health stakeholders around the world to better understand, share and highlight individual- and agency-level efforts
- Educate Webinar participants about the One Health paradigm and way of thinking towards improved health outcomes
- Create new strategic partnerships and networks for collective, purposeful and coordinated action
There is no cost to attend the Webinar but you must register in advance. Click here to register.
Webinar speaker presentation timing sheet is available HERE (PDF).
Frequently Asked Questions: Click here to view FAQs about the Webinar.
Speaker/Presenter Contact Sheet: Click here
For more information on the Webinar speakers (CV/Bio) please visit the One Health Commission website.
To participate in the Webinar, you will need the following:
- Windows or Mac computer
- Internet connection (Broadband is best)
- Microphone and speakers (built-in or USB headset)
- A USB-powered headset will provide optimal audio transmission for speakers delivering their presentations and attendees wishing to ask questions of presenters. (Alternatively, questions can be submitted to presenters via the “chat” option)